Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/22/05)



I don't really know where to start with this one. It seriously is very painful looking. If it were me in that situation, I'd just tell them to end it. Put a gun up to my skull and pull the trigger. Even if they successfully removed my face from the wrought iron fence . . . i would still have to live with this hole/scar on the bottom portion of my face/neck. Me, being the incredibly good looking (html://run_sarcasm_generator) would find this to be a fate worse than death itself. It is of interest to note that there is a guy that's about the weld the kid free of his extreme piercing. I just hope he covered his eyes. I would hate to have that protruding from my head and then get a spark in the eye.

2 comments:

Sar said...

Wow, sucks to be him! Cool site. :)

Rowan said...

OMG! I can't even imagine how that happened!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)