Monday, June 27, 2005

King Kong Sighted

For those waiting for Peter Jackson's latest project . . . and were dumb enough to land on my little blog . . . I have to say one thing: "Do you know how to use your Google properly?" For those who just happened upon this and by chance noticed the title of the entry (I'm looking at you Blogexplosion'eers), then you're also in luck. Below is the link for what surely will be ruling the box office come December. I can't wait for this. My frumpy Kiwi void needs to be filled(not in the gay way you pervs). PJ has been absent from my cinematic life for way too long. Click on the link below . . . and I pray for your souls that you have the necessary Quicktime plug-in.

  • King Kong Link
  • 1 comment:

    Jaime said...

    I showed this to the wife last night and she said "Dinosaurs? No freaking way". I then asked her . . ."Wait, giant ape you're ok with . . but Dinosaurs is where you draw the line at? Okey dokey". Women are great.

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    Custom Search
    Apple iTunes
    .Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)