Friday, June 17, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/17/05)



I'm starting to think that track & field is more dangerous than I had previously imagined. With the previous "Ouch" post spotlighting the dumb blond getting plowed (and not in the good way) by that black long jumper, and now this poor fella with the broken shin . . . it's a wonder how the Olympics are still going on. If it were me there, with the dangly lower leg, I would have sued the Olympic Commission for millions of dollars for . . . umm . . . creating an environment prone to cause physical injuries. Now, all I would need is to hire Michael Jackson's attorney (since Johnnie Cochran is in hell right now), and I'm golden. What was his name again? Messe-something-or-other?

2 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

No wonder I always declined the track and field invites in high school.

AFLAC anybody?

Jaime said...

did you need to see any more track and field accidents after that one?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)