Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lindsay . . . What Happened??

Remember that little redheaded girl from the Parent Trap remake Disney put out all those years ago. The one that grew up and starred in yet another remake, this time getting into the Jodie Foster Freaky Friday role. Everything was great, she was blossoming into a really pretty girl. Not into one of those stick figure Hollywood types. Pictured below is Lindsay about a year ago.


And then . . . BAM! She changes. I guess hanging out with cokehead Nicole Ritchie can do that to someone. Maybe the former porker introduced Lohan, who might have wanted to shed a couple of vanity pounds, to her diet of choice. Diet pills and lines of cocaine. I don't see any other way in which a healthy looking woman can go from the pictured above, to the what she looks like below. She claims it's exercise and stress. The truth is, the only way to drop the amount of weight seemingly overnight is to lose a limb to amputation. Maybe that's where her breasts ended up on . . . the chopping block.


So Lindsay, please, put down the diet pills, pick up a hamburger, and take a bite. You're effectively killing the wet dream of thousands of young boys all around the United States with this self-emaciation. I just hope this isn't Fez's fault.

1 comment:

deestract said...

Amen. Every time I see a picture of this formally sexy woman lookin' like a lower-case "L" ( get it? ) it makes me want to puke. And not so's I can shed these "extra" 45 lbs. I will refrain, however, b/c a) I paid $7 for this lunch and b) I've grown rather attached to the roundness of my butt and my boobs.=-)
- Doing my part to keep the cattle industry in business

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)