Monday, June 20, 2005

The State of Islam

I have to say, that the current state of the Nation of Islam is crazy. Simplistic, maybe, but from what I've been hearing about it, that's all I can come up with. If I were a follower of Islam, I would think long and hard about just what kind of religious fanatics I'm following. At this point in time, it'd be safer to follow the Church of Chucky Cheese than Islam.

In case you're not in the know, a couple of things have surfaced that have made me doubt the sanity of the ones in charge of running this "nation". First off, they really do believe that the White Man was the end product of a black scientist's experiment gone awry. Seriously, it's funny because it's true. I always knew that the white man was a little frankenstein-ish looking, with their akward dancing moves, general social stiffness and lack of understanding of rythm. That's #1.

The second thing that has piqued my interest in the Nation of Islam is the fact that they have banned Pokemon. No one who is part of this religion can watch the animated antics of Ash Ketchum and the brightly colored fantasy pokemon. Why? Simple, it's a ploy by the jews to keep them under control of course. No shit. Why didn't I think of that? Yes, the gathering of pokemon in an effort to be the best is interpreted by Islam as the greedy jews who are searching to capture and then use them as slaves. Even Pikachu isn't safe, as they claim that what he actually says is "Pick a Jew". Wow, and I thought them Catholics were crazy.

So, this goes out to the Nation of Islam . . . . Hey Crazy, quit acting so insane. You're making the rest of us feel a little wary. Quit it will ya. Asalamalakin(sp??) my brotha.

2 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

And everyone says leave them alone they are gonna be the downfall of mankind....hello look at the terrorists! I'm not prejudice or anything but c'mon "experiment gone array"....my point exactly!
Now for pokemon...islam aren't the only ones that have this point of view. The crazy "jehova witnesses have the same ideals.

Anonymous said...

Oh and u must be very "sane" Mr blog man, thinking catholics are crazy Pfft!!..... well now that i think about it i am a little on the "loca" side hmmm.... BTW I love Pikachu!!! (pick a jew thats FUNNY)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)