Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Way to Win the War


You want a quick and speedy resolution to the whole Iraq/Afghanistan fiasco . . that venerable mess-o-potamia. Have the government drop millions of issues of the current GQ magazine with the cover pictured above. One look at Jessica Simpson in that red/white/blue bikini flashing the peace sign . . . and the insurgents would finally understand the "American Way" of life. Seriously, if I were stuck in a spider-hole somewhere in Iraq, and one of my unwashed insurgent pals trotted along with this particular issue, I'd gladly put down my AK-74 assault rifle and just give up to the military occupying my nation . . . just so that I could attend a USO show where "Mrs Chicken of The Sea" is performing at. Then I could enjoy some Buffalo Wings (not made from actual buffalos) with her and embrace capitalism while signing up for multiple credit card applications and changing my name from Ahmed to Andy.

6 comments:

deestract said...

Wow. I have to know. Was this an actual GQ cover??!!! wtf?!

Jaime said...

http://men.style.com/gq copy and paste that.

Sar said...

My husband subscribes to GQ ("for the articles") and this issue arrived in the mail today. So I can also tell you it's the real deal.

Unbelievable isn't it?

Jaime said...

apart from trying to end the Iraq conflict . . . the purpose of this post was to make up for the blemishes that are those Courtney Love pictures a couple of posts down. They are seriously making me want to stab my eyes out with an ice-pick

Kevin said...

Bomb 'em with an Ashlee Simpson cover first -- it'll send them fleeing into the open.

Big D said...

Better be careful Jessica Simpson may be considered a weapon of ass desruction.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)