Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Punks Engage



Avril Lavigne is reportedly engaged to the lead singer (using the term lightly here) of the "punk" band Sum 41. You can see the ring there on her finger. He must have used his "sell-out" money to buy it. More power to him. I'm still waiting for my undiscovered talent to be marketed to a mass audience. What's this talent? I can't tell you, it's top secret at this moment . . so quit sending me your used panties, the wife is getting pissed.

Anyway, back to Avril and her troll . . yeah, he kinda looks like one huh? You know, the troll dolls with the funky hair. I'm not ragging on him, some people (chemically imbalanced that is) find those things to be "super-cute". I am worried about my wife a little though, as she has a thing for Avril. I don't know why, she normally hates midgets, but this one she took a liking to. On the other hand, I'm kinda happy for Lavigne, since she found a mate that is about the same height as she is . . . and now she won't have to contend with a guy that keeps telling her "Come on baby, you're the right size, you don't even need to kneel down".

5 comments:

Big D said...

Maybe she needs a pet. You can rent one at http://www.rentamidget.com/

Crazy Dan said...

Yeah, how can anyone hate midgets! I hate these two do not get me wrong but I think evveryone should own at least one midget.

Jaime said...

she's got this crazy world midget domination plan. either enslave them, or off them. i personally would not mind having a couple of mini-butlers running around.

Paul said...

Punk or not, I'd take Avril Lavigne. She's a little rough around the edges, but she's rich, so who cares?

Jaime said...

i'm scared of her teeth . . . kinda looks like she'd take a bite out of your neck if things got a little rough in the sack.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)