Thursday, June 23, 2005

Coffee Pot-ty

The office coffee is a wonderful thing. It really is the only thing that I have come across with that will kick my bowels into high gear. All I need is a cup or two of that black muck and half an hour later, I've lost a couple of pounds worth of excrement. It really is a beautifully effective laxative. Works much faster than if you were popping poopy-inducing pills, and there's never that weak in the knees feeling associated with medicated crapfests.

I'm just trying to figure out what company provides us with the this veritable ex-lax of coffee. The stuff we brew at home does not have the same effect on me. I can drink (not that I would) seven cups at home and really not feel the urge to redecorate the inside of my toilet with a brown motif.

I don't want you to think that I am fond of pooping or poop related activities. I am, after all, not German. Shize movies don't float my boat. But you do have to agree with me that a good crap can be a rewarding experience. So, if you've been feeling constipated, feel free to message me. I won't send you a sample of the freshly ground stuff . . . but I'll make sure to drop a log in your honor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah drop a log for all us crap head down in Texas may the shit run smooth and not lumpy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)