Friday, June 24, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/24/05)



I love seeing people getting hit in the face almost as much as I enjoy seeing people getting it in the groin. So, when I came across this little picture, at first, I was ecstatic . . . but then, a repressed memory arose. You see, back in the 2nd grade, during P.E., I was the victim of a soccer ball to the face. It was a very traumatic experience. And, I had been dealing with it with the help of anti-depressants (screw you Tom Cruise! *sobs*) until I eventually had no need for them. Now, the feelings have re-surfaced. If you want to help, leave me a comment. I will be taking PayPal donations to seek psychiatric help. Maybe I can get Brooke Shields' shrink to prescribe me some Paxil.

And no, this isn't a ploy to extract money from you through pity . . . . or is it? Mwahahahaha . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took a soccer ball in the face in the 9th grade. Sucky part was it hit me so hard I was knocked unconcious. That was pretty embarrassing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)