Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/28/05)



Finally, break-dancing and soccer have combined to create the super-sport "Break-Ball". The fun and new innovative sport that will capture the hearts of pop-locking and ball dribbling youths alike.

Wait, that's not a new sport? Why would a guy be doing a spin on his head on the turf of a soccer field then? Something must have gone terribly wrong. I have no idea how he ended up in the position that he is in currently, but that would be something to watch. I've been the subject of "mat burn" (back during my high school wrasslin' days) . . . but never have I felt skin irritation brought on by a healthy rubbin' of grass. I'm thinking it's not pleasant. But hey, drop me a comment if I am wrong . . . which I never am by the way, but don't let that stop you. Never one to discourage conversation . . unless you annoy me.

1 comment:

Big D said...

That kind of face plant takes talent!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)