Monday, June 27, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/27/05)



Can you say concussion? I bet you the guy on the receiving end of that tackle can't. Well, at least anymore. I'm pretty sure he was able to say all sorts of big words, but these days, I'm willing to bet that the extent of his vocabulary is "Me want to go pee-pee/poopy/sleepy". Or anything as complex as that. What you're witnessing is a life changing impact. Just look at that eye, it looks like it's about to pop right out of his socket.

While we're at this, I'd like to mention that I don't remember much of middle school. Back then, we used to play full contact football minus the pads. I'm wondering if that had any thing to do with that. Me want sleepy now . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your guts honey
-heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)