Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Not Us . . .It's You

Let's continue examining e-mail gems from work. Sure, there might be an ethical problem with posting things on the internet from people that e-mail us . . . but these customers just say the darndest things sometimes. Take a look at this guy below.
I got Xxxxx Xxxxxxx 2006 Internet Stcurity on 5/31/2006 to pertect my compouter I downloaded it from the internet,I think I did it wright.I got on to day and my computer has never ran so slow did I do somthing wrong Why is it running so slow????????
I didn't do anything to this e-mail by the way. His command of English is astounding. I'm surprised he was even able to turn on his "compouter". What's most likely happening here is that his machine is a few years old and it's most likely got under 256 MB's of RAM . . . which is what you get when you buy a $300 Dell computer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)