Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday + Hump = Thumpday Hottie - Alexis Bledel

I was planning on doing this on time yesterday, since Thursday is not a proper "hump day". But, family from out of town is eating up all my time. Not that I am complaining, it's just getting in the way of my blog-empire. How am I supposed to make any money online if I can't attract perverts to my weblog. Anyway, this week's HDH is Alexis Bledel. You know her as Rory Gilmore from "Gilmore Girls" or the traitorous hooker from "Sin City". And, if you're a 15 year old girl, you also saw her in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", which despite having a ridiculous name, would probably make something in my pants rise if I ever did watch it. Regardless, she's a pretty girl and all, and many might not consider her to be "hot", but I'm seeing the big picture here folks. That's why I'm Jaime and you're not. You see . . . she on her own is cute, but throw in Lauren Graham and have them get into character and then, the only course of action in my mind is a mother-daughter lesbian encounter. Now, before you lambast me for suggesting I endorse incest, stop. It's not incest if it's make believe. Duh. And who doesn't want those two to get it on in a steamy, sweaty, rug-munching lick fest. If you don't raise your hand, then you're either handicapped or retarded, which is pretty much the same thing. And we don't really care about you, so piss off you Alexis Bledel-not loving douche-bags.
Alexis Bledel factoid - Her first language is Spanish thanks to her Argentinian and Mexican descent, which makes her a dirty spic beaner, like myself. We have so much in common.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)