Wednesday, June 14, 2006

World Cup of Nipple-Slips


Ok, well, it seems that Toni Braxton's popularity around the world is a little more palpable than around the BAFW household . . . but I think this might be why. This nipple-slip, combined with the upskirt I posted earlier this week all happened within the same event at this year's World Cup event, which is why if flew way under my radar. I don't care about soccer, or how they call it around the world . . . "futbol". Come to think about it, I don't care much about sports. Well, I do have The World Championship of Rock Paper Scissors TiVo'd and waiting for me to watch it . . . but that sport is badass. Anyone can run around a field for 90 minutes trying to kick a ball. RPS, that takes skill. Maybe Toni Braxton should perform at that, boost up her American fan base. I bet you she'd have a little "accident" there as well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)