Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Emma Watson - Drunk and Made Up


Maybe there is a reason why the drinking laws in the United States are different than in the United Kingdom. Yup, that's Emma Watson, most searched underage female according to my search term post results. Sorry pervos, no boobies or feet pictures, just more continuing evidence that she is a little underage drunkard. And, it looks like she did her make up while intoxicated. Whore much Emma? Kids these days I tell you. I mean, don't get me wrong, I drank when I was 16. But, at least I had the common decency not try to get balls to the wall pretty while under the influence. I also never wore make-up because I am a man . . . Wait. What was the point that I was trying to make? Who cares, Hermione from the Harry Potter movies is a little drunk, and she likes to whore it up with her underage, teeny-bopper, British accent'ed hooker girlfriends. Hmmm . . . sounds like fun.
The chicken is funky because it went through a case of ale

2 comments:

Jaime said...

did you have your glasses on? i know my vision is 20/20 . . . what was yours again? just look around her eyes, it looks like someone beat her up and she's got two purple eyes.

AMHQ said...

Dude, I was drinking at 16 too, but I wasn't taking pictures of it in the back of limos and getting them posted all over the internet. I was a bit more discrete. AND I STILL got popped by the cops. Celebrities obviously get special treatment. That's so obvious I feel stupid for saying it...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)