Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hump Day Hottie - Jennifer Connelly

I don't know what it is about Jennifer Connelly that I like. I know this though, after I told my wife I liked her, she absolutely hates her now. With a passion. It's not like I'm going to cheat on her with Jennifer Connelly . . . or even entertain thoughts of doing something like that. But, trying to rationalize with a woman is damn near impossible. So, I'm risking multiple punches to the arms by posting this entry . . . but that's the price for freedom of expression I guess. Think of me as a martyr for a cause that you didn't even know existed. Now . . . idolize me. Or Jennifer Connelly, whatever floats your boat.
Oh yeah, from time to time . . . she does "tasteful" nudity. She's an actress ok.

3 comments:

Big D said...

I like her too but did she get a breast reduction. Her boobs seemed smaller. When you compare The Abbots and the Rocketeer with Beautiful Minds and hulk. See it? What's up with that?

Jaime said...

she lost weight. boobs are some of the first things to go when the pounds plummet

Anonymous said...

Jaime I have no idea what is wrong with you. Why do you like to piss me off so much? I mean really, why even go there? I hope you enjoy sleeping outside with the dog. Asshole.

-your very angry wife

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)