Tuesday, June 13, 2006

You are the Wind beneath My Upskirt

Toni Braxton still sings? What the hell. I thought she was dead or something. Oh well, shows you how much I watch the now defunct UPN . . . or BET. Not that I have anything about black programming. It's just that I don't fit their demographic. You know, the black demographic. But anyway, this is the kind of thing that appeals to all perverts of all races. Sure, Toni Braxton has seen MUCH better days . . . but at least there's panty in these pictures. Just where is she performing though? And who are those vaguely European looking fellows? I think she's in a cruise ship, doing the matinee geriatric shuffle. How else could you explain the breeze that lifted that large handkerchief she was using as a dress. This should teach her a lesson. Next time she's working the cruise-ship circuit, super-glue your dress on. Sure, it's going to be hard to take off later, but you avoid the embarrassing postings about your underpants on Blogs Are For Wusses.

Hope it wasn't a warm breeze that lifted the dress

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)