Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hump Day Advertising Blitz - F&F3

Today's Hump Day Hotties post was going to be a spotlight on a certain actress that my wife hates, and would have probably punched me in the arm for posting, but then I saw the marketing campaign for "The Fast & The Furious: Tokio Drift", and I can't help but think that the ad agency is staffed by geniuses. Not because they chose to work on a film that is artful . . . but because they chose to shift the focus from spot-lighting the shit that will be flung at the unfortunate movie-go'ers and instead, took a bunch of pictures of import car models (aka - Hoochies) and even got some pictures that you can see some nipple'age through. So, it doesn't really matter if you go watch this or not, I think the masses win after seeing these pictures. Not all of the models are my taste of "hot", but they are better than all three F&F movies, combined.



2 comments:

Big D said...

If I'm going by those photos. Tokyo drift looks awesome!

Jaime said...

i hope you weren't doing anything fast and furious in your pants while checking out the pictures.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)