Friday, June 02, 2006

Hump'ing Ain't Easy - HDH - Kristen Bell

I know it's Friday, and my "Hump Day Hotties (HDH)" post should have been done on Wednesday, but Memorial Day threw me all out of whack this week. So much so that I finally got a parking ticket issued to me thanks to Glendale's retarded street parking rules. So, posting up pictures of chicks that are sexy was not very high on my concerns list right now. Regardless, I thought I'd give my reader(s) a weekend treat and post up some pictures of Kristen Bell, you know her from Veronica Mars . . . the only non-african american-centric television showed aired by UPN. Now her show is being shifted to the newly minted "The CW", a channel whose accronym still is a mystery to me.

Above and below are pictures of Kristen Bell, who deservedly wins this week's HDH spot by cavorting around in her panties at the park (extra points earned for showing a hint of camel-toe . . . go ahead, examine the first picture closely), while walking her dog. At least, I'm assuming it's her dog. It could be a prop, but for some reason, I trust her not to be Mariah Carey-crazy and not just use canines for photo-ops. At least she's not all dressed up. Enjoy the pictures, and enjoy your weekend.

What a lucky bitch

3 comments:

Big D said...

She looks anorixic.

deestract said...

I'll never understand your sense, Jaime, but I *do* understand how hard it is to keep Glendale's parking regulation-shmegulations straight. I got 'bout four when I lived there...about four is West L.A. Bastards.

Jaime said...

there's nothing wrong with Kirsten Bell. the two of you's sound like my wife. LOL.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)