Monday, June 26, 2006

Nipple-Topia - Knightly See-Through


I love the obliviousness of stars sometimes. When you jump into the ocean, and you're wearing a somewhat sheer white tank top, what do you think will happen Ms. Keira Knightly? Oh yes, the water will render your flimsy piece of clothing see-through, and it will stiffen the members of many an internet shut-in. I know she doesn't have the best of racks. I mean, it's barely there. I think they used a belt to cover her boobs in that horrible "King Arthur" movie that came out a couple of years ago. But, she is still pretty cute, and getting to see her nipple-age is not an easy feat, unless you're her euro-trash boyfriend. Which I'm not. So, for the rest of us common folks, here is another picture.
A scene from Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Wenches Gone Wild

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)