Friday, March 31, 2006

Nipple-Topia - Pamela Anderson


I know what you're going to say. You can't see anything in this picture. Will you just be patient. I need to set up the post first. Make some commentary on the happenings, and then show you what you want. Sit the fuck back down and relax. Take you ridalin and control your AD/HD, Tom Cruise be damned. Anyway, oh yes, where was I. Pamela Anderson and her nipples keep defying convention. Not only are they visible through the white shirt she's wearing, but the bust through the bra she is wearing underneath. They're like the Braveheart of areolas. They just want to be free and get out of under the oppresive rule of their clothing tyrant rulers. I just don't know how she does this. But bless her heart (and the mass of tissue and salene attached to her chest), this woman needs to achieve sainthood already. Get the Pope to approve it. She could do much more good than Mother Teresa ever did with that rack of hers. She can take up the mantle of Saint Boobnacious, and bring peace to waring nations by baring her breasts as much as possible. If people are too busy jacking off to a naked Pam Anderson, then they can't be too busy trying to kill each other. See the genious that is this plan of mine. Anyway, I know what you want to see. Here's the picture in question. Enjoy, and try not to hump your computer keyboard . . . . again.

Oh, and this post #500 . . . . which coincidentally, falls upon my birthday. I'm 27 today. Send all gifts to my paypal. I expect gifts. Toodles :).

4 comments:

Big D said...

"know what you're going to say. You can't see anything in this picture. Will you just be patient." It's like you know me!

Jaime said...

holy shit . . a FAPPER?? man, that's so 2004. now that i am an internet publisher, who has time for FAP.

jponce25@gmail.com is my paypal address.

*disclaimer. if you send me a gift, don't expect to get one back from me when it comes to your birthday . . . ever.

deestract said...

So you're an Aries, huh? Interesting. Well, have a happy one.

Jaime said...

it's like putting pennies in a 10 gallon water cooler bottle. eventually, it'll add up to something.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)