Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hottest Substitute Teacher. Ever.

So this is what I'm missing out on by not attending an Ivy League school. Damn, and here I thought that living in Los Angeles, I would be able to catch a glimpse of Natalie Portman on the street . . . preferrably naked and making a bee-line to my crotch area. Sigh . . daydreams are fun. Anyway, here she is, teaching at Columbia University (if I remember correctly, but it could also be the North Hollywood Learning Annex), where she got to be teacher for a day to a class full of lucky sons (and daughters) of bitches. She is quite the smart cookie as well, capable of speaking 5 languages (one of them Galactic Standard) and she even has a Harvard degree (take that Rory Gilmore!).

EDIT - Yeah, I know I misspelled "substitute" earlier, but that's because I wanted Natalie to come over and personally correct it for me. Maybe even give me a "check+" for effort.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)