Friday, March 03, 2006

The Foamy Proof - Hermione Still Drunk

I rarely do follow ups here on BAFW, but someone had raised doubt on the validity of the picture of Emma Watson just about to sip the Corona in the previous post. Well, here's a picture of her right after finishing that Corona, and below you'll find another picture of her boozing it up with a couple of her youngster friends. This should squash any doubt and teach you not to question my hard hitting and investigative style of reportage. Process the proof in your head and conjecture away as to when she will be participating in her first all midget gangbang. My money's on 16 1/2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick. I love copy and paste. Anyhow, you need that chat thing back on your blog. Since I don't have my own blog I sometimes need a place to rant.

-da sick wifey

Jaime said...

copy paste is the friend of those who are lonely and bored.

maybe if Emma Watson didn't booze it up so much, she would be copy/pasting all night long.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)