Monday, March 20, 2006

Manual Request

We have manuals for the software that we sell here at work. Sometimes, we get requests for the manuals, which can easily be downloaded from our website. That's what the client zone is all about. But, leave it to our clients to ask for something completely unrelated to our company. Remember, I work for a computer Anti-Virus company.
I need manuals for a washer (WJXR2080T6AA), a dishwasher(GSD4010V72AA) and a microwave (J VM1350AW 002). I have downloaded the manual for a range, but have been unable to download these other manuals. Could you mail them to me? I understand there will be a cost, but I need the manuals. I have just purchased a condo with these appliances, but need assistance in using all their features. I also have a refrigerator and a dryer of the same year these other appliances are from, but I'm unable to find model numbers. Can you help here?
WTF? I'd like to thank the co-worker who passed this little message over to me. Great stuff.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)