Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Investigative Poll - Participate

My wife gives me crap all the time about this blog. When she's not claiming that I spend too much time on it she complains that there are too many advertisements on the page. Now, I think this is a matter of opinion really. But to women, opinion has a silly way of turning into fact.

So, I postulate this question . . . Are there too many ads on this blog? Feel free to leave an answer in the comments section. But be warned, while I value your opinion, it won't in any way, shape or form dissuade me from keeping the ads that are already on the page. What it might do is make me rethink positioning of new advertisements so that they become less intrusive to the reader. Not that I think that they're too intrusive as is . . . but I'll try to make future ad positioning a little more out of the way.

Opine away folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course there are too many ads...YOU DIRTY LITTLE AD-WHORE.

Anonymous said...

They don't bother me.

Do you actually make any $$$ from them?

Jaime said...

that "anonymous" entry was from my wife. we already know your opinion honey.

deestract said...

Well, it's kinda silly of me to answer seeing as how, like most advertising anywhere on the web (or the "net" or whatever the heck you computer people refer to it as these days...heaven on earth?) I simply ignore it, but, well, I guess I should answer anyway. No. Not really. I mean, even with dial-up, it's not like it takes forever for your page to load, so... btw, I clicked on one of the T-shirt ones (I was bored) so 3 cents of that check you get is cuz of me. yup.

Big D said...

I agree with anonymous about being an ad-whore, but I don't anything about being little or dirty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)