Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Gyllenhaal - Party Monster

That Jake Gyllenhaal is one crazy motherfucker (yes, he fucked your mother). These are pictures of a pre-Oscar celebrity elbow-rub & hobnob that Ang Lee took part of. I'm pretty sure the Brokeback Mountain director did not think that he was going to have Gyllenhaal's scene-stealing antics to deal with, but there you go. Seems Gyllenhaal had a little too much to drink before the Oscar festivities commenced, and this is the end result. Enjoy the pictures.


I wish I knew how to quit you Ang.

3 comments:

deestract said...

(God, how I wish I had PhotoShop for that bottom pic.)
Dear Jake,
If you happen to google yourself and come across this blog, I would just like to inform you of my current single status. What? Why, yes. I'd love to go out with you!
listlessone
(Oh, hi, Jaime.)

Jaime said...

don't drool all over your computer's keyboard. i know it looks like it's non-stick, but it'll be a bitch and a half to clean up.

Jake's currently putting it to Kirsten Dunst's drag-on-the-floor funbags. He likes to pork troll'y looking chicks.

deestract said...

Well, Jake, if you ever get tired of the troll... you know where to reach me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)