Thursday, March 23, 2006

Gretchen Moll Channels Bettie Page

I don't remember the last movie I saw with Gretchen Moll in it. Probably that crappy Matrix rip-off "The Thirteenth Floor". Truly retarded. She's going to be in the upcoming "The Notorious Bettie Page" movie and she is just looking the part. Perfect casting, and reading about it on Aintitcool.com is just making me want to see this more and more. These photos don't hurt either. Be on the lookout for this movie hitting your local cineplex, and yes . . . take young impressionable children to it. You already took your 5 year old to see Hostel, might as well take them to this as well. Here's another picture.
Who's your mommy! (Click me you Bastard)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you are simply a pervert.

-W

Jaime said...

this movie might give us some . . . you know . . . ideas.

Anonymous said...

I love you... pervert.

-W

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)