Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm Late - Get Me the Box Office Pregnancy Test

Yes, I know, I'm late with what should have been a Monday posting about the dismal state of the box office. I did post something movie-related though, so quit getting on my case "imaginary people that are getting on my case". God, I hate those make-believe fucks. Because, seriously, who reads this blog other me and the monkey that lives in my closet. It's the only thing that stops Chuckles from flinging his poop at me. Anyway, on with the cinematic-poop that is dominating our nation this week.

1. Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion - Black Tranny-poop.
2. 16 Blocks - Willis-Def combo poop.
3. Eight Below - Frozen doggie poop.
4. Ultraviolet - Ultra poop (which was not half bad. Just ask the Sal).
5. Aquamarine - Liquid mermaid diarreah poop.
6. The Pink Panther - Sold their souls for some devil poop.
7. Dave Chappelle's Block Party - Great looking documentary pooped on by America
8. Date Movie - Derivative poop.
9. Curious George - Monkey poop currently not being flinged at me.
10.Firewall - Old man poop . . . that thwarts bank heist.

I've only seen 1 1/4's worth of the movies in the top ten. This could very well be one of the worst starts of the year as far as movies are concerned. It doesn't look like it'll be getting any better either.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)