Friday, March 31, 2006

Mariah's Big Brown Beaver

Yes, I know what you're thinking . . . why on Earth would I post a picture of a panty-less Mariah Carey? Because I can. And yes, I'm trying to get you fired. This NSFW picture was taken God knows where (ask him, he'll tell you . . . oh wait, I forgot. He's not talking to you). It's just kind of funny to me though how people will wear something like this and not have the foresight to think about what might happen if they're trying to exit a car in a very unorthodox spread-eagle style. I wonder if the gingerbread fairys ('cause she's crazy) told her it would be a good idea to not wear panties. Anyway, for the few out there who still enjoy Mariah Carey's anatomy . . . there you go. Enjoy, you freaky bastards.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I still do her.

Jaime said...

with the full body condom from Naked Gun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)