Friday, March 03, 2006

The Future?

Somebody at work sent this to me. I think he's hinting at something. I don't know, it's kind of almost too subtle. Like there's something I need to decipher. Some enigma that's hidden in the subtext. I've never been great at reading between the lines, so I'll continue to study this picture in hopes of getting what he meant to communicate to me.

Oh yeah, that's right, he thinks I'm whipped because I get a ton of calls at work from my wife. Hey, who knows, maybe I am. I have become fairly domesticated. But I don't think that I'm that far gone . . . yet. And lets face it, like Fred Durst wisely said "I did it all for the nookie". Sure, there's love there as well, but the nookie is unbeatable.

3 comments:

Big D said...

More and more people I know are subscribing to this magazine. It's sad.

Unknown said...

Nookie is the best!

Jaime said...

listen . . . i'm not whipped. i can still play videogames whenever i want. . . . . if i ask my wife first.

:(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)