Monday, March 27, 2006

Let Ye of All Faiths Hook Up

My blog seems to continue the trend of getting people to hook up. My advertising partners must know something about the kind of people that get here through searches (or the random couple of repeat readers). Oh yeah, they must be aware that the lot of you are a bunch of unloved, computer nerds that outgrew cyber-sex last year and now are hungering for actual sex. Well, looks like as of today, I have not only Catholics covered, but the Jews are getting some hook up love now.

I wonder what's next? When am I going to be assisting Budhists get it on. What about the Hindus?

2 comments:

Big D said...

Actual sex is overrated.

Jaime said...

i wonder if they advocate the "pull out" method at that catholic site.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)