Monday, March 13, 2006

Beached Britney V4.0

Remember the good ol' days of Britney Spears'dom? You know, when she was still underage and a "virgin". Yet she wore the most provocative clothing (sexy schoolgirl, leather jumpsuit) and it made my naughty place stiffen with delight. And then K-Fed came along and ruined everything. If there's anyone that should be hated in the history of man, I think Hitler has some stiff competition from K-Fed. So, here she is, present day Britney, looking like a stranded Florida manatee who someone thought it'd be funny to strap a bikini on. I mean, come on, you know you don't look like what you used to Britney. Why do you keep assualting poor swimwear like that. What did it ever do to you. Not to mention our eyes.

Anyway, the reason I put V4.0 on the title of this post is because it seriously took 4 tries to get this damn thing up. Every time I thought it was ready to go up, Safari would quit on me. And yes, it was WAY funnier the first two times. I'm pretty much telegraphing this one in. I'm tired of trying to post these evil pictures of Mrs Federline.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)