Thursday, March 02, 2006

2nd Week in Malton - UrbanDead Update

My 2nd week in Malton with my Fireman "SteelSimian" has been much more productive than my previous outings. I remain @ 50 hit points, have increased my fire axe attacks to 40% accuracy, and am at level 4 currently. Here's what's in my inventory:

Fire Axe
Wirecutters
First Aid Kit
Crucifix
Newspaper
Flak Jacket
Shotgun w/2 shells loaded
Extra Shotgun Shells (x3)
Pistol Clip x2

My skills include: Hand-to-Hand Combat w/axe proficiency, free running & body building (60 hit points max). I'm in the suburb of Crowbank, in the Dane Street Police Dept. The Burt Square Police Dept 1 block southeast of us has had the barricades torn down somehow, and zombies are currently crawling in there. When I get my AP's up, I'm going zombie hunting.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

i know, i see you in the Dane Street PD. pretty safe place, but the Burt Square PD one block SE of us got its barricades torn down.

Jaime said...

i just gave you my only first aid kit biatch.

remember this. next time i'm almost dead, i'm expecting a bandaid from you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)