Saturday, March 18, 2006

Jealous of an Ape? You Betcha

Never have I wanted to be 1% less chromosonically human than now. Look at that chimpanzee, he's all over Natalie Portman, and she doesn't mind. She's loving it. Why couldn't she act like this the time that I jumped out of a dark alley, wearing nothing other than a Pepsi t-shirt and proceeded to hump her leg (ever so lovingly)? No, then she HAD to freak out and call the cops. I bet you that monkey's not getting a restraining order. Is it because I'm not as hairy as Mr. Chimp? Damn you opposable thumbs . . . you've done nothing for me.

You win this round monkey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least when you don't get with Natalie Portman, opposable thumbs are helpful for "enjoying one's own company"

Jaime said...

actually, my wife's opposable thumbs (amongst other body parts) take care of that for me ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)