Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nipple-Topia - Lohan'ized

I'm glad this came out now and not six months ago when Lindsay Lohan was 65 lbs fully clothed and dripping wet. Now that she's gained a few ounces, it looks like she's gaining them in specific spots. Most notable, her boobs, which provide us with this little nip-slip. The wardrobe-malfunction (that's going to get me a lot of hits) strikes again! Now, she still kind of bugs me. It's most likely the fact that she fucks half of Hollywood, which is still less than what Paris Hilton gets it on with (per hour), but that's still pretty slutty. And then things like this happen, which are more in character with the Hiltons (even the mother . . check the archives).

So enjoy it you freaks. I know the kind of traffic that comes this way. I'll be posting some of the Sitemeter referral stats tomorrow. I'm thinking about posting IP addresses as well . . . We'll see how I feel in the morning.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Awesome dude, awesome. The pic I had was underage(badstuff). I'll be nicking this by the way(need the hits too). Shot, love the blog, you told me so.

Jaime said...

who is "Shot"??

i don't like inside jokey things happening on my blog that I'm not a part of.

don't make me unleash pictures of Nicole Ritchie on you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)