Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Zombie Apocalypse - Urban Dead Update

After spending a couple of days as a zombie, one of the stand up guys from Analog Medium used a "revivification syringe" to re-humanify me . . . and now I'm hooked on life I tells you. I have leveled up a couple of times, left the zombie infestation that Crowbank became, and set up shop in Vinetown with the other MDK clan members. They're holed up in Shyar Cinema, a few blocks north of where I am currently . . . the Mitchem Mall. I need ammo dammit. I should have gotten shopping instead of the barricade ability. My shotguns are lonely, and the pistol clips are getting lower in number. I still have my trusty axe, which I swing from time to time to finish off rotters who are near death.

Inventory as follows -
Fire Axe
Pair of Wirecutters
Crucifix
Shotgun (0)
GPS Unit [85,66]
Pistol (6)
Pistol (6)
Flare Gun
Shotgun (0)
Pistol (6)
Shotgun (0)
Flare Gun
Pistol (6)
Pistol (6)
Pistol (4)
Flak jacket
Shotgun (0)
Pistol Clip x5
Shotgun Shell
First Aid Kit x2

Not much change to my skizzills . . . other than higher hit percentages on pistol and shotgun attacks (65% on both) and Construction, which lets me barricade buildings.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

i got re-dead'ified. :( need a revive. standing outside of Shyar cinema.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)