Wednesday, May 03, 2006

H for Hump Day Hottie

Natalie Portman is just dreamy. I can say that about her, because my wife shares the same opinion of her. I think she'd have a lesbian interlude with her if she could, and I would definately watch. With a video camera . . . and a roll of Bounty papertowels. Now, I know she went through the whole bald phase for that "V for Vendetta" movie, but now that her hair is growing, and she's making out with chimps, she's looking pretty hot again. I even found infamous "wardrobe malfuntion"-y type pictures of her, but I'm not sure how sunbathing topless counts as a malfunction. In my opinion, it's functioning pretty well. Enjoy the pictures, they're NSFW, and this is probably the kind of stuff that TS25 was whining about. Pussies.
This is what "Closer" was missing to make it truly a film classic.

7 comments:

Big D said...

SWEET!

Anonymous said...

The Silver Screen Kid will geek when he sees these. TS25 must be puritan pussies. We should make this country more like Europe, starting with more topless women. Topless women in the park, on commercials, at the night club, in my bed, anywheres in particular.

Jaime said...

just so long as he doesn't "geek" all over the keyboard. cleaning that stuff off the keys can be a bitch . . . . so i've been told. *ahem*

Big D said...

What Master Blasphemy speaks is the Gospel!

Jaime said...

i'm not saying blasphemy is wrong . . . i'm just saying, don't splooge on your keyboards.

Anonymous said...

even with a shaved head, ms portman still looks stunning :)..

Jaime said...

I'm waiting for the day that Natalie Portman decides to really act. I mean, really take a chance . . . and maybe do some full frontal nudity. Or like Chloe Sevigny in that Brown Bunny movie. Actually blow a guy on camera.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)