Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Superman Returns Trailer

OMG OMG OMG, while watching this trailer, I jizzed my fanboy shorts. This movie, will rock like no other. I'm not just saying that because Bryan Singer is directing, but comparing the video I posted yesterday for X3 side-by-side with this one is like comparing homo sapiens to cro-magnon . . . this one will just do better than the far less inferior one of the two. Two formats available at the Yahoo! Movies page, the Superman-esque Quicktime, and the X3-esque Windows Media Player. Choose wisely here.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Kevin Spacey = Cinematic Gold

"Let me hear ya say it..."

Jaime said...

He does a mean Gene Hackman . . . I mean . . . Luthor.

Big D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big D said...

The effects are way better, but it has a bigger WTF then the X3. Lois Lane has a kid, Lex Luthor finds the Fortress of Solitude. And that's just the errors in the trailors. Not to mention Superboy looks like he would have trouble protecting the streets of San Fransico, let alone saving the world. If I could turn off my nerd brain and watch it I'd like it. But if I could do that what would the point of seeing a comic book based movie. Meh, fucking hollywood.

Jaime said...

i think it's supposed to be a continuation after Superman 2, effectively erasing the goofiness that was Superman 3 & 4, and replacing it with this story.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)