Thursday, May 25, 2006

Descent One Sheet


I don't know what this movie is really about. Something about a group of chicks that go spelunking (not as dirty as it sounds) and end up running into something truly hellacious. All I know is that this poster looks badass . . . since it depicts hell just the way I want it to be . . . an all athletic girl orgy. Yowza. Look for this movie out in your local cineplexes this year . . . and no, not the ones that play the spank films. Do they even have those anymore?

4 comments:

Robin said...

I think they do, but they don't sell the popcorn boxes with the holes in the bottom like PeeWee had.

Big D said...

Those chicks are hot, but i feel like I've seen a painting like this before only they were hot women in sports bras.

Jaime said...

umm . . . isn't that exactly what i posted up there?

Big D said...

No you posted hot chicks with sports bras and hiking boots

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)