Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cancelled

TS25, or Traffic Syndicate 25, should rename their traffic exchance to "Too Sensitive 25". Who the hell is making complaints about my site? All those people with the "get rich quick" scams? Sure, it's okay to sucker people into spending money on something that will most definately NOT make them any money, but it's not okay to post pictures of celebrities and their nip slips and wardrobe malfunctions? This is a crazy world. You know what TS25 . . . I want my 25,000 credits. You do that for me, get my owed 5,000 visitors and we'll call it even. I've outgrown your service anyway. I don't want to sound smug, but I get enough visits without having to sit around and click on a number in order to get more visitors here. So, what do you say TS25 . . . let's part amicably.

EDIT - I know the picture looks all blurry, click on it, and maximize your window.

2 comments:

Big D said...

You got 50 complaints. BADASS!

Jaime said...

i sent the link for this posting back to them. let's see what they say. it's really no big deal. it's only 5000 visits, but i earned those mofo's, and i'll feel slightly cheated if they take those away from me . . . kinda like those felchers over at BlogExplosion.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)