Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Mac Commercial


I love this new commercial. Why? Because everyone at work will flip out and go on and on about how this is not true and how Macs suck etc etc etc. Why? Because they're all super-tech'y know it alls, and they are still clinging to their precious PC's thinking that they know what to do to avoid viruses. I'll tell you what you can do. It's not that terribly expensive. Throw out your Emachine that you got from Fry's that cost you two twinkie wrappers and a banana peel (I know, a great deal), and spend a grand on a Mac. That's it. You can put an anti-virus program on it, but that's like putting a condom ontop of a condom. Superfluous.

5 comments:

Big D said...

I guess you can do that if you want 8 year old processing power.

|absolute absurdities| said...

pFFFFT! MAC IS SO LAME NOT EVEN A VIRUS WANTS TO BE ON IT!

Jaime said...

go ahead, bury your heads in the PC-sandbox, like friggin ostriches.

kleenex anyone?

deestract said...

Whoo-hoo! I love me some Mac, even tho Blogger don't. Formatting buttons don't show up. Oh, well. Who needs 'em?

Jaime said...

the Sal will love the new one I posted today. LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)