Friday, May 05, 2006

Fair and Balanced

In an effort to be a little more fair and a little less biased, I'm posting some anti-Mac videos from YouTube. I'm sure you've seen them before. They're all "humorous", but what strikes me odd is that it takes an average of 1-2 minutes for PC users to make fun of Mac and only 30 seconds for Mac to make fun of PC's. That kinda mimics boot times for both computers. Life imitating computing I guess.
Someone needs anger management classes.

My favorite one of the bunch.

The Red Vs Blue guys make fun of gaming on the Mac. I wonder what they would have done if Bungie was not bought by Microsoft at the time that it did. They would all have had to buy Macs to play Halo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)