Monday, May 22, 2006

Britney-Baby-Drop'gate "The Aftermath"

Here at BAFW, we (myself and the other personalities inhabiting my cranium) like to keep track of the stories that run on the site. So, I found some pictures of the aftermath of Britney almost dropping Sean Preston on his head . . . again. That kid's going to look like the retard in "The Goonies" by time he's 5 (if he makes it to 5, that is). Anyway, looks like Britney ducked into a restaurant and tried to hide behind the baby as she sobbed about something or other . . . most likely the fact that she can't pull off the outfit she got from the "Tara Reid: Classy Mothers" clothes catalog. Jeez Britney, if my mother were walking around with an infant me in her arms with her thong popping out of her pants, I'd baby-smack her and tell her to quit slutting it up for the Japanese tourists. My god. A couple more pictures of the BAFW Parent of the Year.

"Ya'll's got some ho-hos or donuts. I's tryin' to feed mah baby right proper"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)