Friday, May 05, 2006

Morgan Webb - FHM Shoot


I know some people out there will appreciate this video, while my wife will be perplexed as to why I posted it. It's not because I find her particularly attractive, she's ok, it's the fact that she plays videogames. Why do you think I'm trying to subvert you into playing videogames honey.

I don't subscribe to FHM myself, it always felt like they were trying to be too much like Maxim. I don't have the issue framed on my geek wall. Now, the Sal . . . on the other hand, will have to struggle to contain the urge to whack off when he sees this a little later today when his shift starts. Over at Earthlink, we had cubicles with some degree of privacy. At our new job, not so much. I don't want to provide a catalyst for him getting fired because of indecent exposure.

I'm still posting it though.

5 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!


OOOPS, i think i just jizzed my pants!

Jaime said...

good thing this company stocks enough rolls of paper towels to take care of that mess in your pants.

Anonymous said...

So, I'll have to admit that from the neck down she's not bad. But from the neck up she looks like frankenstein with down-syndrome.

-W

Big D said...

I'd do her.

Jaime said...

Big D . . . you'd do anything. Slap some lipstick on a sheep, and you'd be there like fucking's going out of style.

Good thing you don't live in China. Then they're population problem would truly be out of control.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)