Tuesday, May 02, 2006

X-Men 3 Clip AKA - I hate you Brett Ratner


Wolverine as comic relief . . . terrible scripted dialogue . . . effects that the local high school drama production can match . . . Wow Brett Ratner, thank you for taking a dump on us fanboys' chests. I was filled with false hope after I saw the trailer. I thought to myself, maybe this won't be all that bad. But after seeing this clip that aired on the Tonight Show, I'm pretty much convinced at the level of quality (or lack thereof) that will be unleashed upon the screens of America this year.

5 comments:

Big D said...

What's wrong with this besides the horrible dialoge, Halle Berry's lack of acting ability, and the way Colussus looks like a silver dildo?

Jaime said...

Hugh Jackman looks like he's part of a high school production of "Peter Pan" the way he gets thrown at the Sentinel.

That, and the way he calmly walks from the recently severed robotic head. Cheese-factor X!

Robin said...

omfg. I kept really hoping that this was a bunch of clips put together to spoof. I agree with Big D about the dialogue, wtf?? The timing is almost Iron Chef-esque; "Hattori!"....."Yes?"
Well, if it is any consolation, I am sure Hugh could beat a Ginsu any day.

Jaime said...

This movie would have been great if directed by Bryan Singer. I guess the super-hero movie of 2006 will be Superman.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I just saw the movie this morning. angel was attractive, and jean grey kind of kicked ass, but other than that it was a bit sucky. it fealt like they filmed a certain number of explosions, and I guess they were more expensive than the dialogue, so they cut the plot to fit more explosions in.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)