Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gyllenhaal Confused

I'm not sure that Jake Gyllenhal gets the concept of "bicycling". Sure, he's got the gear down, and I had no idea they made Bike Pants. I thought they just made Bike shorts. But hey, I'm more into the four wheeled mode of transportation myself. But, here he is, in full gear, standing around a car, or sitting in a car, nowhere near a bike. Or maybe I omitted the picture of him with a bike just to make him look all goofy. Hmm . . that would have been mighty clever of me. But actually, you'd be wrong. The only picture I omitted from the set I found online involved him sitting around, once again not on a bike, with his other "biker" buddies.I'm sure the world will forgive this bout of confusion and just say "Oh, that Jake, just look at him. He's so adorable when he's pretending to go really fast in a car that's not actually moving". I need to get me some super-stardom real quick-like. I want to do goofy shit like this and have people blog about it. I can see it already "Oh, there's Jaime again, beating up hookers with a sock full of pennies. Isn't he just the coolest". Yes, I will be, just the coolest. For now, I'll just continue posting pictures of Jake Gyllenhaal not bicycling in full cycling gear. Why? Because I'm bored and this'll bring in the female demographic. Now, if I could only find a way to get the word "tampon" hyperlinked to an online ad . . . I'd make millions!
Cool Blue Blockers man, did you get those at SavOns?

3 comments:

deestract said...

Why you hatin' on my future hubben?
I guess I've always been a part of your "female demographic" but if you want to keep me, keep putting up pics of Jake wearing whatever the hell he wants to wear. Hell, I'd take him in a tutu. *sigh* Jaaaaake. Oh yeah, and I'll maybe click on an ad for Kotex tampons in bulk. They're the best...

Jaime said...

future husband huh? hope you like "pretending to cycle", because the Gyllenhaal loves to do that.

Jaime said...

diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. i'll let you handle that one Big D.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)