Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Halo 3 - Fight the Final Fight?


What kind of a n3rd would I be if I didn't post the latest on the Halo 3 buzz that came out of Microsoft's pre-E3 press conference. Exactly. So, here it is, the preview for the new Halo game coming from Bungie in 2007. Yeah, seems like they need to polish Master Chief's armor a lot so that it can look that shiny throughout the entirety of the game. And, what's up with Cortana? Or the Cortana-ish character. I hope my favorite AI construct didn't get herself captured like in that fan-fiction piece I read a couple of months ago. Unspeakable things I tell you . . . You people out there are perverted.

2 comments:

Big D said...

Can you play Halo on a mac?

Jaime said...

sure, Halo 1 . . just how you can play Halo 1 on a PC. Halo actually was supposed to come out on Mac, but Bungie was bought by Microsoft. It looked pretty friggin hot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)