Thursday, May 04, 2006

Follow Up on Cancellation

Ted P. wrote me back. Apparently, TS25 has members as young as 13 using it. Now, when I was 13, I would have loved to see Natalie Portman topless pictures and Kelly Brook upskirt screencaps, but the youth of today is more preoccupied with turning a quick buck off of weird pyramid schemes. Go figure. Ted makes a pretty interesting proposition though. He will direct traffic to a site that I want to, except for this one, because the content is so questionable. So, anyone out there want a piece of the traffic action? Drop me a note (with a reason why you should get some credits), I'm pretty sure that 27,000 TS25 credits translate to just over 5,000 hits. Paypal donations might be nice, but not necessary (but they eliminate the need for a reason). Just think of it like the Church collection plate. You don't have to give, but if you don't, you make the baby Jesus cry.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)