Monday, May 22, 2006

Superman Returns International Trailer


This is not the final trailer for the upcoming Superman movie. This is a bit of greatness that is currently running before The DaVinci Code around the world. It is good enough to be the 3rd domestic trailer, as it is way better than the one I posted here a week or so ago. You get pretty much everything in this. Superman doing super-heroic things, almost kissing Lois Lane, Lex Luthor stabbing Superman with what looks like a krytonite blade, and so much more. But the best part comes at the end. I don't want to spoil it for you . . . let's just say Superman stares down a bullet. Awesome stuff. This will almost make me forget the terrible upcoming X3 movie which I will be watching this weekend. I'm expecting this 2 1/2 minutes posted here to be better than the 2 hours that Brett Ratner is going to put up on the screen.

For those with discriminating tastes . . . click here for the Quicktime version, which makes YouTube look like someone took a dump on that trailer's chest. God I love Quicktime.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)