Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Hump" Day Nottie - Tara Reid

I remember a long time ago, when Tara Reid was considered hot. Now, she walks around with a concave ass and a bit of a hump, which is why she's the hump day girl this week. See, 'cause it's a play on words. Clever. Anyway, what happened to her? Apart from becoming a raging world-traveling slut, err, I mean televised tourist. Does that kind of life really affect the way one looks . . . and even walks. I mean, just take a look at the picture below. She looks like one of those hell-mutants from the Silent Hill movie (which I haven't seen yet, but I saw the trailer, so I totally know everything about it). Are both of those holes between her legs so overused that her legs are buckling constantly? So many questions. Anyway, enjoy (you sick freaks) the pictures, and if you look carefully, you can see nipples through two layer of fabric. Wait, did I say "carefully"? Shit, Russian cosmonauts can see it from the International Space Station, with their eyes closed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha man she looks retarded.

Jaime said...

these pictures were taken at Cannes, which she probably thought was called Cans, explaining why she showed up.

"gee golly, a whole festival about boobs, my fake, lopsided ones are totally there".

Big D said...

You're retarded for Tara Reid aren't you?

Jaime said...

bang tara reid?

wow, i think i just threw up a little in my mouth

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)